Free, downloadable and updated tools.
Learn more about the UN Resolution. Call on the UN and its members to keep their promise
For Facebook & LinkedIn
Share your message. Post on social media.
What do you want the UN and governments around the world to know about life with a rare disease?
- Press Release from The Civil Society Partners – Rare Diseases International (RDI), The NGO Committee for Rare Diseases, and EURORDIS, 16 December 2021
- Press Release from The Civil Society Partners – Side-Event to the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), 7 July 2021
- Press Release from The Civil Society Partners – “Global call for a UN Resolution to protect and promote the human rights of the 300 million people living with a rare disease worldwide”, 28 April 2021
- First-ever United Nations Resolution to Increase Visibility for the 300 Million Persons Living with a Rare Disease – Global Newswire
- General Assembly Adopts 59 Third Committee Texts – Reliefweb
- Letizia takes the floor before the United Nations on Rare Diseases – Market Research Telecast
- “Making rare diseases a human rights priority” – Health Awareness
- “Rare diseases are often ignored by public policies, the journey towards full inclusion is long” – Nonprofit
- Messages of support from UN Representatives and Governments (Brazil, Qatar, France, Thailand Spain)
- RDI Rare Disease Day Policy Event – Call for a UN Resolution, 4 March 2021
- The Rare Disease Voice at the United Nations– A complication video
- Side-Event to the UN High-Level Political Forum on Sustainable Development (HLPF), 7 July 2021