The RDI Alliance of Companies for Patient-Centred Action fosters a long-term educational relationship between RDI and companies with activities that have an impact on Persons Living with a Rare Disease (PLWRD).
The Alliance of Companies is a platform for companies to support the rare disease cause internationally and to increase mutual understanding of issues of importance to Persons Living with a Rare Disease and different industries.
The Alliance of Companies is RDI’s primary means of engaging companies, and aims to:
- Build an international network of companies working in areas that affect Persons Living with a Rare Disease.
- Exchange perspectives on issues mutual interest, as reflected in RDI’s advocacy agenda.
- Stimulate companies across many industries to address the needs of patients
- Provide financial support to advance RDI’s mission.
Companies joining the RDI Alliance of Companies make an unrestricted annual contribution to advance the mission of RDI.
Members of the RDI Alliance of Companies sign the RDI Alliance of Companies Code of Conduct and make a commitment to participate in at least two RDI meetings each year.
Companies also participate in the Alliance of Companies Meetings designed to gain input from corporate stakeholders on specific priorities and initiatives relevant to the international rare disease community. RDI Alliance of Companies Meetings (virtual or in-person) are held in June and December of each year.
RDI Alliance of Companies Members
- RDI Alliance of Companies Code of Conduct
- RDI Policy on Relationship with and Financial Support by Companies
For more information contact Ayda Ramazzina